You are now connected on the official websites of Atelier Chardon Savard :
- SAS capital of 30 000€
- Address : 15 rue Gambey 75011 Paris - FRANCE
- Tel : +33 (0) 1 43 14 02 22
- RCS N° 331 037 796
- TVA n° : FR46 331 037 796
- Directeur of publication : Dominique Chardon Savard
1.1 Intellectual Property
All of the content present on the Atelier Chardon Savard website are covered by copyright. Any reproduction is therefore subject to the agreement of the author in accordance with Article L.122-4 of the Code of Intellectual Property.
The reproduction or representation of all or part of this site through any medium whatsoever, is strictly prohibited without prior written consent of Dominique Chardon Savard.
You may download or print individual pages and / or parts of the Atelier Chardon Savard website, for strictly personal use, provided that you do not remove the references to copyright or other information concerning the intellectual property rights.
Any downloading or copying of information contained on the Atelier Chardon Savard website, does not grant you any right to them. You may not reproduce (in whole or in part), transmit (by electronic means or otherwise), modify, or use the Atelier Chardon Savard website for any public or commercial use.
The brand Atelier Chardon Savard and the logo corresponding to the name, is a registered trademark. You may not reproduce, delete, reuse or modify in any way, any of the material or any of the Atelier Chardon Savard trademarks or logos as they appear on the pages of this website.
1.2 Development and Hosting
The Atelier Chardon Savard are responsible for the development and updating of the site “http//:www.atelier-chardon-savard.net”.
The sites are hosted on the servers of Orange - 78, rue Olivier de Serres, Tel: +33 1 44 44 22 22
1.3 Processing of personal data
Pursuant to Article 27 of the Data Protection Act of 6 January 1978, you have the right to access, rectify, modify and delete personal data collected on the Atelier Chardon Savard website. You can exercise this right by sending an email to the webmaster.
Collection of personal data is carried out to enable the transmission of complementary or personalized information on the programs or commercial offers of the Atelier Chardon Savard and / or to allow online registration for these programs.
The information collected is for the exclusive use of the Atelier Chardon Savard.
- What are cookies ?
Cookies are small files which are stored on a user's computer. They are designed to hold a modest amount of data specific to a particular client and website, and can be accessed either by the web server or the client computer. This allows the server to deliver a page tailored to a particular user, or the page itself can contain some script which is aware of the data in the cookie and so is able to carry information from one visit to the website (or related site) to the next.
- What are the purpose of cookies ?
The main purpose of a cookie is to identify users and possibly prepare customized Web pages or to save site login information for you.
We use these cookies to :
- establish visitor statistics (number of visits, page views...) in order to monitor and improve the quality of our services.
- to adapt our website to the display of your terminal.
- to provide you with content related to your interests and customize our offers to your preferences.
- What happens if you don't allow cookies ?
If you have deactivated the cookies on your computer, tablet or mobile, your experience on our website could be limited.
- How to deactivate / activate cookies?
At any moment, you can choose to deactivate the cookies in your browser by following the instructions in the help section of your browser.
You also can configure your cookies directly in your browser settings:
- Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr
- Internet Explorer : http://windows.microsoft.com/fr-fr/internet-explorer/delete-manage-cooki...
- Mozilla Firefox : http://support.mozilla.org/fr/kb/activer-desactiver-cookies
- Safari : http://www.apple.com/fr/privacy/use-of-cookies/